Personal Injury Legal Help in California for a Combined 22 Years
When individuals call us or come through out doors following an amusement park accident, a common statement is “I’m surprised. You just don’t hear much about amusement park accident”. The fact is, though, that serious amusement park accidents are common and occur almost daily in California and across the U.S. So if you feel you are alone or feel that it’s odd to seek legal assistance following an accident at Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, SeaWorld, Raging Waters or other amusement park, consider that, in a recent year:
- Over 3,000 hospitalizations resulted from amusement park accidents
- Another 2,500 hospitalizations occurred due to trampoline and commercial recreational slide accidents
- Amusement park fatalities are unfortunately common: They occur about four times each year
If you were injured at an amusement park in California, contact the Riverside, California, attorneys Jonathan J. Lewis and Robyn A. Lewis of Lewis & Associates. We have more than two decades of combined personal injury legal experience. Do you have questions regarding a California amusement park injury and:
- A possible mechanical failure like a broken seat belt, broken safety belt or cracked pin or weld?
- Negligent or careless behavior on the part of an amusement park employee?
- Improper behavior on the part of another park attendee?
We have handled hundreds of personal injury cases throughout California and are highly skilled at the investigation, negotiation and litigation necessary to recover high-value compensation following park accidents.
Our consultations are free and we work on a contingency fee basis, so that you pay nothing until we win an award for you. To contact J. Lewis & Associates following any accident and injuries in Riverside or anywhere in California, call 800-228-0507.